IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS
- Please note that there is no online allocation available for Friday or Satuday BUT tickets will be available at the venue - subject to capacity
- The Luminarium will finish its run at the Festival on Saturday at 8pm
- The Luminarium’s popularity can mean a long queue for ticket sales at the venue - please be prepared for possible delays
- If you have pre-booked tickets, you do not need to collect them in advance. Simply join the 'Pre-booked tickets' queue and your name will be on a list
- The Box Office at the venue is cash only
*Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your access time.
A luminarium is a sculpture people can enter to be moved to a sense of wonder at the beauty of light and colour.
From the Guggenheim in Spain to the Sydney Opera House in Australia, the monumental and interactive walk–in sculptures of Architects of Air, designed by Alan Parkinson, have astounded audiences across the globe.
The luminarium offers a dazzling maze of winding paths, soaring domes and scintillating light, creating a sense of wonder and enchantment for all ages.
Visitors are transported and immersed into an amazing world for a unique sensory experience. Enter and be amazed.
Did you know...
✪ Tickets 5. Under 2's are free
✪ Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
✪ Minimum of 1 adult with 4 children
✪ Footwear is not permitted in the venue.
✪ This is a wheelchair accessible event. Buggies are not permitted.
✪ Miracoco’s Centre Dome is inspired by the Lotus Temple of India. Its cupola features a spiral lattice of radiant stars on a bed of subtle hues.