This is a group of creativity pioneers who ensure that extraordinary projects* are realised. Donations made by the Circle go directly towards our efforts to give theatre makers, visual artists, performance artists and musicians the greatest opportunities to produce and share their work. By joining the Director's Circle, you play a part in creating powerful experiences for thousands of people.
As a member, you will develop a closer relationship with the Festival and have privileged access to venues and artists, ensuring you enjoy an unrivalled opportunity to engage with an arts project as it comes to fruition.
By making one annual philanthropic gift, you will receive:
- Sneak previews of Director's Circle projects, with talks from the creative team
- Invitations to Director's Circle projects' opening nights and post-show receptions
- Invitations to Director's Circle projects' international opening nights
- Invitations to all Festival press launches, opening receptions and opening night performances
- Priority booking and discount on tickets
Join our Director's Circle
For further details on becoming a member of the GIAF Director's Circle, contact Aisling at email@example.com.
*Projects include theatre shows, visual arts exhibitions, spectacles or any expressions of creativity that meet the Festival’s vision, mission and values. Previous Director's Circle projects include Enda Walsh's Misterman and Ballyturk.