Corporate partnerships are a powerful way to reinforce your brand image, allowing you to promote your company's name, products or services to a wider, more targeted audience.
Highly visible and cost-effective partnerships of leading international arts events, such as Galway International Arts Festival, offer an effective platform for promoting your brand and the opportunity to entertain customers and employees.
Galway International Arts Festival can tailor a partnership package to cater for your needs, interests and budget, including:
- Venue branding opportunities
- Corporate image promotion
- Publicity via press media, Festival publications and promotion
- Business opportunities through the Festival website
- Corporate hospitality
- Staff entertainment and staff involvement opportunities
- Complimentary Festival tickets and ticket discounts
- Tax relief
2017 marked the Festival's 40th year of service to the community. Galway International Arts Festival is a not-for-profit organisation committed to providing cultural explorations. In 2017, the Festival had over 210,000 attendees at 200 performances, exhibitions and talks that took place in 33 venues over the course of two weeks in July.
For more on becoming a Festival corporate partner contact firstname.lastname@example.org