Become a Business Friend for GIAF 2020

24 February 2020

Galway International Arts Festival seeks support from local business community ahead of biggest-ever programme.

Download: GIAF Business Friends Brochure 2020 (pdf)

2019 was Galway International Arts Festival's biggest year to date, not only in terms of programme but also in terms of a record–breaking attendance of 263,803.

In 2020, the Festival hopes to build further on that success by delivering another world–class event in a very special year that will further deliver for Galway and the local economy by bringing even more people to the city. The festival programme will be supported by a significant national and international PR campaign that will continue to promote Galway as a great place not only to visit but also to live and work.

However, to achieve all this, GIAF needs the support of the local businesses and community.

It will cost over €4 million to stage GIAF 2020, with only 25% of that cost coming from state funding. The other 75% of the cost comes from a multiplicity of sources including box office, sponsorship and the generous support of our Festival Friends.

Become a Business Friend

We would ask you to consider becoming a Business Friend of the Festival and help us continue to grow brand Galway.

Your loyalty entitles you to a host of benefits, including complimentary tickets, priority booking, access to the best seats and exclusive invitations, to name but a few.

Join our Business Friend programme online or contact Aisling O’Sullivan at friends@giaf.ie or call + 353 91 509700. Interested in becoming an Individual Friend? Find out more here.

Business Friends' Benefits 2020

PATRON FRIEND €2,500

  • Enjoy Priority Booking*
  • Receive 18 complimentary tickets to selected Festival shows

  • Inclusion of logo in the Festival brochure

  • Have your Patron Friend membership acknowledged on selected Festival platforms

  • Inclusion of logo on our website

  • Link to your website through GIAF website

  • Receive a special Patron Friend discount on your purchased Big Top tickets (limit per gig)*

  • Receive a special Patron Friend discount on your purchased theatre tickets (no limit per show)*

  • Receive a special Patron Friend discount on your purchased First Thought Talks tickets (no limit per show)

  • Receive 10 complimentary Festival t–shirts

  • Receive a complimentary framed poster

PLATINUM FRIEND €1,500

  • Enjoy Priority Booking*

  • Receive 12 complimentary tickets to selected Festival shows

  • Have your Platinum Friend membership acknowledged on selected Festival platforms

  • Inclusion of logo in the Festival brochure

  • Inclusion of logo on our website

  • Link to your website through GIAF website

  • Receive a special Platinum Friend discount on your purchased theatre tickets (no limit per show)*

  • Receive a special Platinum Friend discount on your purchased First Thought Talks tickets (no limit per show)*

  • Receive 6 complimentary Festival t–shirts

  • Receive a complimentary framed poster

PRINCIPAL FRIEND €750

  • Enjoy Priority Booking*

  • Receive 6 complimentary tickets to selected

    Festival shows
  • Receive a special Principal Friend discount
    on your purchased theatre tickets (limit of
    6 per event)*

  • Receive 4 complimentary Festival t–shirts

  • Receive a complimentary Festival poster

PREMIUM FRIEND €500

  • Enjoy Priority Booking*
  • Receive 4 complimentary tickets to selected Festival shows
  • Receive a special Premium Friend discount on your purchased theatre tickets (limit of 3 per event)*
  • Receive 2 complimentary Festival t–shirts • Receive a complimentary Festival poster

PRIORITY FRIEND €250

  • Enjoy Priority Booking*
  • Receive 2 complimentary tickets to selected Festival shows
  • Receive a complimentary Festival t–shirt • Receive a Festival poster

The following benefits are included in all packages:

  • Invitation to our exclusive Friends’ Event during the Festival
  • Invitation to Festival Programme Launch Reception
  • Invitation to Festival Gala Opening
  • Invitation to opening of the Visual Arts Programme
  • Receive listing on Friends’ section of Festival website
  • Receive email updates with exclusive news and special offers

Donations over €250 are acknowledged on the GIAF website for approximately one year. Thank you for your generosity.

Find out more about being an Individual or Business Friend of the Festival here.