Terms & Conditions
Ticketsolve provides ticketing system to Galway International Arts Festival.
Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter the auditorium. If there is no suitable break, latecomers may not be admitted.
Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
Once booked, tickets cannot be exchanged or refundedFor more information please call our Box Office on +353 91 566 577.
All ticket prices are inclusive of VAT. There is an online booking fee of €1.50 per ticket when booking online. There is no transaction fee for bookings made by post, by telephone and in person at our Box Office. There is an extra charge for despatching tickets by post.
In the course of online booking you will be offered the option to have your tickets mailed to you for an additional cost, indicated when the contents of your shopping basket are confirmed.
You may collect your tickets in person if you choose or if you are booking for an event which happens within 7 days of your booking. Tickets are held for collection at our Box Office located in Failte Ireland’s Tourist Office, Forster St, Galway and are available as soon as your online credit card transaction has been confirmed. Tickets can also be collected at the venue, just before the performance you have booked for.
Tickets can only be collected on production of the credit card used to pay for them by the cardholder. Please have your reference number on hand when you collect your tickets, which are on your Booking Confirmation email.
Galway International Arts Festival Box Office is located in Failte Ireland’s Tourist Office, Forster St, Galway.
The box office is closed until June 2016. Opening hours will be:
13 June - 1 July, Monday - Saturday, 10am to 5pm.
4 July - 24 July, Monday - Saturday, 10am to 5.30pm.
Sunday 18 July, 1pm to 5pm.
For further information please contact the Box Office on +353 91 566 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Galway International Arts Festival is a registered business name of Galway Arts Festival Ltd. Galway Arts Festival Limited is a company limited by guarantee and incorporated in Ireland (No 110897) with its registered office at The Black Box Theatre, Dyke Road, Galway. It is recognised as a charity (No 10298). Galway Arts Festival’s VAT registration number is IE4700655O.
The ticket holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property lost, destruction or theft, and releases the promoters from all liability thereafter.
All offers are subject to availability, and all information is correct at the time of going to print. Management reserves the right to change the cast or performance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
General Terms & Conditions of Competitions
The Galway International Arts Festival will occasionally offer giveaways as part of competitions run by the specific promoters. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by both the following Galway International Arts Festival terms and conditions and any additional requirements as set out by the specific competition promoter:
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- Except for the items offered in the prize package all expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- If transport is included in the competition, it is subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates, with travel to/from the airport the responsibility of the winner.
- Seating at the specified performance/s will be selected by the Festival. Please advise if there are any specific access requirements.
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two working days the Galway International Arts Festival reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Festival nor the Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Neither the Festival nor the Promoter is liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
Galway International Arts Festival Golden Ticket Draw 2015
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Galway International Arts Festival Golden Ticket Draw (the "Draw"). By participating in the Draw each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
1. Participation Period: The Draw is open for participation from 15 June 2015 until 21 June 2015 at 11.59pm GMT.
2. Winner Announcement: The winner will be contacted by the Box Office Manager and announced on Tuesday 23 June 2015 via Facebook and Twitter.
3. Prizes: The prize is a Golden Ticket where one person will win one ticket to every show at Festival 2015.
One lucky winner will win one ticket to see each of the following: 9 Theatre shows, 37 Music shows, 15 First Thought Talks, 3 Comedy shows, 4 Backstage Talks. The prize is worth over €1000.
4. Draw organizer: The Draw is organized by Galway International Arts Festival.
5. Eligibility for Participation: The Draw is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants"). Participants must at the time of entry into the Draw be over 18 years of age.
6. Access to Draw: The Participants enter the draw by purchasing at least one ticket to Galway International Arts Festival 2015 on www.giaf.ie, in the Festival Box Office or over the phone on 091 - 566 577, between Monday 15 June and Sunday 21 June at 11.59pm GMT. Tickets purchased at any other outlet (Roisin Dubh, Town Hall Theatre, An Taibhdhearc and Ticketmaster) will not be eligible for entry to the draw.
7. The Draw: Galway International Arts Festival’s box office manager will draw a name at random from the list of Participants who have purchased a ticket during the Participation Period. If any rules have been breached in the terms and conditions, the participant will not be eligible for the Draw.
9. Personal Data: By participating in the Draw the Participants hereby consent to the entries (i.e. name of Participants) and that the personal details provided by the Participants will be processed by Galway International Arts Festival in order to administer the Draw.
10. Cost and taxes: All Participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by them as a result of participating in or winning the Draw, including but not limited to taxes and any VISA application and issuance fee. All taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The Participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Draw the Participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The Participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy. The Participants are further responsible for obtaining and presenting (as required) any passports, VISA or other travel documentation required and for any applicable custom duties.
11. Other marketing purposes: The winner agrees that his or her photos may be used by Galway International Arts Festival for general media and marketing purposes without remuneration.
12. Liability: Galway International Arts Festival and the Participants are liable for any claims subject to the Draw under the Irish law.
13. Galway International Arts Festival is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Draw is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Galway International Arts Festival which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Draw, Galway International Arts Festival reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Galway International Arts Festival reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
14. Galway International Arts Festival reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Draw; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
15. Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Draw.